The justice system is an important and necessary component of the functioning of the modern international legal system and ensuring law and order and legality. Its existence is a prerequisite for ensuring the basic principles of law, the implementation of legal norms in the process of their application by courts and tribunals, the basis of the institutional system of law implementation. This blog will enable students to complete the following tasks, which in turn will provide students with a basis for creating their master thesis:
- determine the main trends in the development of justice
- to analyze the positions of the participants in the proceedings and their influence on law and justice
- analyze and interpret decisions of judicial institutions
- apply modern concepts of law to interpret decisions
- explain the impact of decisions of judicial institutions on social relations
- generalize the principles of construction and development of the justice system.